- 5 hours
- 12 minutes
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, buttermilk powder, salt & baking powder and set aside,
- Mix butter and cream cheese together until combined. Add sugar and cream ingredients together for 1-2 minutes.
- Add eggs, mixing well after each one and then vanilla. Then, mix in food coloring until combined.
- Add Flour/Cocoa mixture in 2 batches at low speed until just combined.
- Stir in vinegar at the end until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or Chill in freezer for 2 hours. Dough is very sticky if it is not cold. I usually roll-out a batch on parchment and put dough in freezer in between trays in oven.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Portion out dough with ½ inch cookie scoop and roll into balls.
- Roll ball in powdered sugar until itâs completely covered.
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake for 10-12 minutes. Be careful not to over bake.
- Let cookies set up for 1 minute on pan before transferring to wire rack to cool.