- 15 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 24 bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla until creamy and smooth. Add in the red food coloring.
- Slowly, add in the dry mixture into the wet and mix until well blended.
- Lay aluminum foil or parchment paper down in a 9x13 baking pan. Gently push the red velvet mixture into the pan, working your way from the center out until it is entirely covered. This may take a little bit of time.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, just as it begins to set. Remove.
- Top the crust with the coconut, semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and the sweetened condensed milk.
- Top with pecans and place in the oven for an additional 23-25 minutes until slightly brown along the edges.