- 20 minutes
- 1 large trifle or 12+ smaller ones
- Preheat the oven to temperature listed on the box of the cake mix.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix and additional ingredients (eggs, oil and water).
- Spray the inside of a 9x13 baking pan well and pour the cake batter into it. Use a spatula to scrape the edges of the bowl out to get out as most of the batter as possible.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, whip the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until fluffy and smooth.
- Add the whipped topping and Oreo crumbs and mix until well combined.
- Figure out how many trifles you want to make. If you are making one large one, cut the cake in half. If you are making 12 small trifles, cut the cake into 12 slices.
- Crumble half the slice and place on the bottom of the trifle.
- Add a layer of chopped Oreo's on top, then a layer of Oreo cream cheese whipped topping. Repeat this process until you are at the top of the trifle. Top the trifle(s) with crushed Oreo's Refrigerate until served.