- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: cake mix, flour, and sugar.
- Add the vanilla, eggs, sour cream, 3/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup cream, and water and mix well (until smooth).
- Butter and flour a Bundt pan and pour the cake batter into it. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes (until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Let the cake cool for at least 15 minutes before attempting to unmold it.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the 1/2 cup butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup cream. If the mixture becomes too thick to spread easily, add more cream. Spread the frosting over a completely cool cake.
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips and sprinkles over the top of the cake.