- 10 minutes
Break the mini Oreo cookies in half and set aside.
- Line an 11x15" jelly roll pan (or regular 9x13" pan), with non-stick aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Heat a small saucepan with about 1 inch of water on low heat until it is hardly boiling.
- Place the white candy melts in a large glass bowl and place it inside the saucepan so that the bowl doesn't touch the water in order to make a double boiler.
- Stir candy melts with a rubber spatula until melted. Make sure to keep the candy melts dry.
- Pour the red and blue candy melts each into their own small microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave each bowl at 70% power for 30-45 second, until almost melted. Remove from the microwave and stir while the last bits melt from the lingering heat.
Transfer the melted white candy melts into the jelly roll pan and spread out into an even layer using a rubber spatula.
Drizzle the red and blue candy melts in vertical lines across the top of the melted white candy melts.
- Create swirls with a small skewer or butter knife across the pan.
Sprinkle Oreo's, m&m's and sprinkles across the surface of the candy melts.
- Refrigerate until hardened (about 1-2 hours).
- Raise the edges of the aluminum foil to take the bark out of the pan, then separate it from the foil and break into pieces.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.