- 15 minutes
- 50 minutes
Serve up the classic reuben flavor in a casserole dish that all of your guests can share, packed with rye bread cubes, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and of course corned beef.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place half of the rye bread cubes into a greased 15 x 10 baking dish.
- Add sauerkraut on top.
- In a small bowl, stir the mayo and Russian dressing together and spoon half on top the sauerkraut.
- Add 1 cup of the Swiss cheese.
- Add the corned beef.
- Add the rest of the Mayo/dressing mix.
- Lastly, top with the remaining bread cubes and the last of the Swiss cheese.
- Pour the melted butter evenly across the top layer.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 10 minutes more minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.