- 10 minutes
- 8-12 minutes
Grill up this zesty steak dish for Dad with just a few quick steps.
- Place large cast-iron pan on one side of the grill and preheat. Pat the steak dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Once skillet is hot, put in butter and add steaks. Allow the steaks to cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Put corn on the grill and rotate until all sides are charred. Place steak on a plate and lightly cover with foil; allow it to cool for 5 minutes. Move the corn to a plate.
- Lay corn horizontally on a cutting board and cut off kernels; discard cobs. Mix corn, onion, tomato, chili, lime juice and zest, cilantro, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Top the steak with grilled corn salad and serve.