- 15 minutes
Enjoy Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® bars dipped in caramel and decorated with chocolate in honor of the Big Game.
- Open KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES TREATS bars and cut off approximately 1/4-inch from corners, so the shape resembles a football.
- Unwrap the caramels and place in microwave safe bowl with water. Microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted, for approximately 1 minute, stirring after each interval.
- Dip the top of each rice krispie treat into the caramel while it is still hot. Allow to cool on plate.
- Meanwhile, place the sugar free chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power in 30-second intervals until completely melted, approximately 2 minutes, stirring after each interval.
- Place melted chocolate into small zip-top bag. Cut small corner of bag to provide an opening through which to squeeze out the chocolate. Drizzle chocolate over caramel to resemble stitching on a football. Serve at room temperature.