- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
These fun pizza bites are packed with Hawaiian flavor with a layer of ham and pineapple, along with melted cheese and ranch for a truly tasty snack.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut each slice of deli ham into 12 pieces. Cut each pineapple ring into 6 pieces.
- Coat one side of each cracker with barbecue sauce.
- Arrange the crackers, sauce side up, on a baking sheet.
- Add cheese and ham on top of each cracker.
- Bake the crackers for 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Top each with pineapple and drizzle with ranch.