- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 6 servings, 4 topped crackers each
Kick off game day with these buffalo bites served up on crisp RITZ crackers and topped with light blue cheese dressing, crumbled blue cheese and fresh celery stalks.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Toss chicken with wing sauce place on the baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken for 12 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut each chicken piece in half and arrange on crackers. Top with blue cheese dressing, crumbled blue cheese and celery stalks.