- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
No more boring Brussels sprouts! Try this recipe for flavorful Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate and Vanilla Pecan Butter today.
- Combine butter and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Fold in pecans and season mixture with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Preheart the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the brussels sprouts in a medium roasting pan and toss with the oil. Season with salt and pepper then toss. Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven, turn sprouts over, and cook 10 more minutes.
- Transfer sprouts to a large bowl, add the pomegranate seeds, lime zest, and orange zest. Transfer to a platter and top with the vanilla-pecan butter.