- 15 minutes
- 25 minutes
It doesn't take much to turn ho-hum Brussels sprouts into a mouth-watering side dish to perfectly complement any meal. The nutty/sweet/salty flavor that seasoning and baking bring out in this recipe will both surprise and delight your palate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim off any yellow leaves and cut off the stem on the bottom.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half from top to bottom.
- Coat the Brussels sprouts with the seasonings either by mixing in a large bowl or by shaking them in a sealed plastic bag.
- Transfer them to a baking sheet in the center rack position and cook for 15-25 minutes.
- Check on them frequently, turning when the leaves start to turn dark. Be vigilant, as they burn quickly and easily.
- When they are browned, remove from the oven and serve immediately.