- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
Try this fish dish tonight!
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Place cod fillets in baking pan and brush lightly with extra virgin olive oil.
- Rub mixed spices all over fish fillets and let marinate (in refrigerator) for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Roast fillets uncovered for 20 minutes.
- While fish is in the oven, melt butter in a small skillet, add lime juice, honey and cilantro. Stir.
- Once done, pour butter mix over fish and serve.
- Serve with veggies and/or rice.