- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chili powder, cayenne, maple syrup, salt, and pepper.
- Add the squash, yam, and Brussels sprouts. Stir until the vegetables are evenly coated with the olive oil mixture.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring once, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Transfer the vegetables to a serving dish. Top with the blue cheese, dried cranberries, and toasted pecans.