- 15 minutes
- 40 minutes
Switch it up this Thanksgiving with a side dish that is bound to impress, filled with roasted and seasoned squash, bell peppers, sweet potatoes, gold potatoes and onions.
- Set oven to 475 degrees F
- Mix the squash, red bell peppers, sweet potato, and gold potatoes in a small bowl. Divide the red onion into pieces, and add them to the bowl.
- Mix the thyme, rosemary, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add the spice mixture to the large bowl of vegetables and toss to coat.
- Arrange the vegetables on a large roasting pan.
- Cook for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are fully cooked and browned.