- 20 Minutes
- 25 Minutes
- Makes 12 Tacos.
These tacos are filled with the best combination of roasted veggies from tomatoes and corn to squash and peppers. Add black beans to top it off for an amazing affordable meal!
- In a large bowl, place the corn, the onion, the bell pepper, the yellow squash, the zucchini, the cherry tomatoes, the olive oil, the cumin, the chili powder, the salt, and the pepper. Toss everything around and then transfer to a large, foil-lined baking pan and spread it out.
- Roast in a 400-degree oven for 20 minutes, stirring once or twice during the cooking time.
- Add the beans and stir them in. Roast for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle the juice of one lime over the top and stir it in.
- Heat the corn tortillas (either in the oven or in a skillet) and top the warmed tortillas with the roasted veggies. Serve with limes wedges, cilantro, and feta cheese if desired.