- 20 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 4 to 6
- Remove neck and gibblets from chicken. Rinse chicken gently, inside and out
- Place chicken in roasting pan and allow to dry. Remove excess water from pan.
- Dice onions, carrots and garlic. Add Allspice to the diced veggies.
- In a skillet quick saute the veggies with the butter until onions are clear, 5-6 minutes on medium.
- Dust the chicken with salt, pepper, parsley and oregano. Make sure to coat skin evenly.
- Stuff bird with veggies from the skillet. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Roast chicken in oven for 50-60 minutes depending on size of chicken.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest for 15 minutes. Glaze chicken skin with drippings before serving, remove veggies and enjoy!