- 15 minutes
- 2 hours
Deliciously rich single-serving frozen pies made with peanut butter, bananas, and Nutella. Easy to make, even easier to love.
- Microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds and stir.
- Mix the peanut butter, bananas, and sweetened condensed milk in a blender until whipped together and smooth. If needed, add more peanut butter to taste.
- Soften the nutella in the microwave for a few seconds and spoon 1 tsp into each of the Fillo shells.
- Spoon an even amount of the peanut butter and banana mixture into the shells.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.