- 5 min
- 10 min
- Cook bacon according to package and set aside.
- Make pancake mix according to box.
- Using a measuring cup, pour the batter onto your pan in the shape of reindeer ears and head. It doesn't have to be perfect.
- Cook until lightly browned on each side and then remove to a plate
- Arrange two little pancakes on top of a bigger one to form the face.
- Place two pieces of bacon on top on the head for the antlers.
- For the eyes, take two banana slices and two chocolate chips large marshmallow in half and then stuck a chocolate chip in the middle.
- Top with a raspberry, cherry or your favorite red candy for the nose.
- Plate and enjoy!