- 30 minutes
- 5 minutes
- Makes 6 servings
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the marshmallows. Continue stirring over medium heat until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Transfer the marshmallow mixture into a medium-deep bowl. Carefully dip each apple all the way into the marshmallow mixture and let the excess drip off. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet (with the pop sticks straight up). Note: the marshmallow mixture is super-sticky so don't be surprised if it tries to stick to your parchment paper.
- Place the apples in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan or in the microwave, melt the milk chocolate chips. Transfer the chocolate to a medium-deep bowl.
- Place the crushed graham crackers in a small-but-deep bowl.
- Remove the apples from the refrigerator and dip them 2/3 of the way into the melted milk chocolate.
- Immediately dip the chocolate-dipped apples into the crushed graham crackers (about 1/3 of the way up).
- Add mini chocolate chips in a decorative manner, if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving.