- 3 minutes
- 15 minutes
Turkey burgers are good no matter what you decide to put inside. Sage adds a relaxing addition, with great flavor.
Sprinkle your meat with salt and peper and mix in the herb.
Form into two patties.
- Put a teaspoon of oil into the pan and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Add the patties to the pan.
- place a lid on the pan and cook for five or six minutes.
- Flip the burgers, replace the lid, and cook for another five or six minutes or until cooked though.
- Note: For a variation, add a tablespoon of chopped green onion and ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika.