- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Combine chili powder, salt, pepper, cumin in a small bowl, and rub over salmon fillet. Set aside.
- Combine black beans, olive oil, garlic powder and water in a blender and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small pan coated with cooking spray, fry red onion slices and the white portions of scallions over medium-high heat until crispy and just cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Once hot, add salmon and cook, breaking fish into small chunks as you go. If salmon begins to brown, reduce heat to medium-low. Drizzle with lime juice.
- Cook tortillas in a small skillet (the used onion pan works great for this, as the onions should be finished cooking), about 20 seconds per side.
- Assemble the tacos by spreading 1 tbsp. of the black bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with spiced salmon chunks, cooked onions, cilantro, scallion greens, and sour cream.