- 40 minutes
- 15 minutes
- In a large bowl, gently toss salmon skewers with chili powder, cumin, 2 tsp. salt, black pepper, and 1/2 of the lime juice. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine corn, onion, bell pepper, cilantro, black beans, scallions, remaining salt, olive oil, and remaining lime juice. Toss well to combine. Test seasoning and adjust to taste if necessary. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, carefully assemble salmon pieces on skewers, leaving about 1/2" of space between pieces.
- Grill skewers on high heat until the fish is fully cooked and flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove salmon pieces from skewers and serve warm alongside chilled salad.