- 20 Minutes
- 2 Hours
- Makes 6 Servings.
Roasted salsa verde brings this chicken taco recipe to life! Throw everything into the slow cooker and let the magic work, with our Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos!
- Season chicken with garlic powder, oregano, cumin, salt and place in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Pour salsa verde into the crock pot and cover. Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred using 2 forks.
- Remove 2/3 cup of liquid from the crock pot and discard.
- Place shredded chicken back into the crock pot with remaining salsa, adjust seasoning to taste if needed. Keep warm & serve over tortillas. Enjoy!