- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
This breakfast casserole is perfect in every way! Sausage, eggs, and even potatoes! What more could you ask for on a slow Saturday morning?
Brown one pound of sausage.
As the meat is browning, mix the following ingredients together in a separate bowl:
6 Large Eggs
1 Cup of Shredded Cheese
1/2 Cup of Milk
1 Teaspoon of Dry Mustard
When the meat is thoroughly browned, add 1 Bag of Hashbrown Potatoes. Toss together making sure the potatoes warm thoroughly.
Pour the sausage/potato mixture in to a baking dish.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of the sausage/potato mixture.
- Top with 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Bake on 375 degrees for approximately 30 minutes - or until the eggs have cooked thoroughly.
- After removing the casserole from the oven, allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm by itself or with a side of fresh fruit.