- 20 minutes
- 75 minutes
- Preheat over to 325 degrees
- Bring enough water to boil to cover mushrooms, place mushrooms in boiling water for 4 minutes and stir. When mushrooms turn pinkish in color, remove, drain and set aside.
- Coat a 9" X 13" baking pan with Food Lion cooking spray or 3 tbl of olive oil.
- Add to pan sliced garlic, Italian sausage, sliced onions and mushrooms evenly.
- Sprinkle top with parsley and oregano.
- Bake for 325 degrees for 75 minutes stirring every 15 minutes and adding more parsley and oregano to taste.