- 20 minutes
- 1 minute
Breakfast Casserole great for any Holiday Morning! Make the Night Before. Let sit in refrigerator all night
- Place bread in greased 13 x 9 x 2 dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish and place bread inside.
- In a pan, heat sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until sausage has browned.
- Drain sausage and spoon over the bread. Then, sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, salt & pepper.
- Pour over bread and sausage mixture.
- Place in oven for 1 hour or until golden brown.