- 1 minute
- 15 minutes
- Fry sausage and drain (according to package instructions)
- Add cream cheese to drained sausage, mix together until cream cheese has melted and both are blended well.
- Open can of crescent rolls, roll out to form one large piece
- Spread sausage and cream cheese mixture onto crescent roll that you rolled out.
- Roll up the crescent roll into a pinwheel
- Wrap into Food Lion plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight
- Unwrap and slice into 1inch slices
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown
- Can be eaten either warm or cold