- 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Makes 18 - 24 Tarts
Looking for appetizer ideas? Make your favorite Reuben sandwich into mini tarts that are great as an easy party appetizers or game day snack. Try it today!
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine cheese, margarine and flour then mix.
- Place in refrigerator for one hour.
- Form into small balls and place in un-greased muffin tins.
- Form the dough to the bottom and sides of cups.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix for the filling.
- Spoon the filling into the cups and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at until brown, about 15 minutes