- 7 minutes
- 12 minutes
Apples aren't the only classic fruit pairing with pork chops. Try these chops with blueberry sauce and you may have a new favorite
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Season pork with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium high heat, add oil and begin to sear pork on one side for 3 minutes.
- After turning pork over to cook on the opposite side, add broken garlic and fresh thyme to flavor the cooking oil. Spoon the oil over the pork and put in oven to finish cooking for 8-10 minutes.
- In a small sauté pan, put all blueberry sauce ingredients in and heat on medium for 10 minutes; smash the blueberries with a fork while heating. When flavors have combined together remove from heat and set aside.
- Serve pork tenderloin topped with blueberry sauce and favorite side such as Food Lion Instant Brown Rice, roasted asparagus or a Nature’s Place organic spring salad.