- 15 Minutes (plus freezing time)
- 25 Minutes
- Mix together the cream cheese, pumpkin, bacon, Parmesan cheese, garlic, thyme and ground pepper in a medium bowl.
- Unroll both of the crescent rolls and pinch the seams to create two rectangles. Evenly divide the cream cheese mixture between the two doughs and spread into a thin layer, allowing for a 1/2-inch border along one long edge on each sheet.
- Begin with the long edge that has the cream cheese and roll each dough into a log. Pinch seams to seal and place both logs onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Trim the ends off the crescent rolls and slice each log into 16 pieces. Arrange on the baking sheets leaving 2-inches between each roll.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe Tip: Use a sharp serrated knife to cut the logs into rolls for easy, clean rounds.