- 25 minutes
- 20 minutes
A savory dish that's great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Remove puff pastry from package and thaw at room temperature for 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix sausage, bratwurst and thyme
- Shred onion and add to mixture
- Cut each puff pastry sheet in 3 strips totaling 6 strips (3 for the bottom and 3 for the top)
- Using hands, roll the sausage mixture and add it to the center of 3 strips from one end to the other.
- Place the remaining 3 strips over the top of each roll and seal the seal the edges with your fingers or a fork.
- Brush on 1 egg over the rolls including the edges.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 or until golden brown.
- Cut into 8 small pieces per strip and serve hot or cold.