- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Cook your pasta to al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Butter the bottom of a baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and cook the onion and garlic. Cook until the onion is translucent, about 5-6 minutes. Add the shrimp and imitation crab meat. Cook for 6-7 minutes, turning the shrimp so it cooks on all sides. Use a wooden spoon to break up the imitation crab meat.
- Add the wine, chicken broth and heavy cream. Stir the cornstarch into the warm water to dissolve and add to the skillet. Season with salt, pepper, and Old Bay seasoning. Add jalapenos if desired.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking dish. Top with shredded cheese. Set under the broiler for 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Watch the baking pan carefully while under the broiler. Garnish with either chopped parsley or cilantro if desired.