- 5 minutes
- 6-8 minutes
This spice-rubbed, pork chop is packed with flavor and bound to be a crowd favorite at any cook out.
- Place a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Scatter pork with 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt.
- Mix coriander, cumin, and sugar in a small bowl. Lightly shake spice blend over 1 side of the pork.
- Pour oil into the pan; swirl to cover.
- Place pork in the pan, with the spice coated side facing down. Cook for 2 minutes or until browned.
- Flip pork over, and cook 4 minutes or until done.