- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 10x15 inch baking sheet.
- Break the sausage up in a medium skillet set over medium heat. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spread the pizza dough on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the sausage over the pizza dough. Layer the hash browns, onion, bell pepper and cheese over the sausage.”
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the pizza.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: For a buttery crust, substitute 1 (8 oz.) can of crescent dough with the seams pinched together and rolled to fit the pan for the pizza dough.