- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- In a food processor, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves, rosemary leaves, Italian seasoning, honey, hot sauce, and pepper. Pulse until the marinade is blended and has a syrupy consistency. Transfer the sauce in a bowl or jar.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add the pork tenderloin and cook, turning frequently, until brown on all sides, about 10-12 minutes.
- In the meantime, line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread halved Brussels sprouts and diced butternut, season with salt and pepper and toss with a tablespoon olive oil. Push veggies on a side to make room for the pork tenderloin.
- Once browned, transfer the pork tenderloin onto the sheet pan. Baste thoroughly the tenderloin with half the balsamic sauce and quick drizzle Brussels sprouts. Roast in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until pork is done and Brussels sprouts are nicely browned.
- Cut the pork tenderloin into thick 1/2-inch slices and serve with the other half of balsamic sauce over the top. Sprinkle the roasted Brussels sprouts with Parmesan. Garnish the whole dish with fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!