- 15 minutes
- 35 minutes
Turkey is a holiday dinner must-have for many families, but if you’re cooking for a family of four and don’t want to make a whole turkey this year, this all-in-one sheet pan recipe is the perfect choice. With turkey, vegetables, cranberries and stuffing, this may be the only recipe you’ll need in order to make a delicious holiday meal with the main dish and all the fixings cooked on a couple of sheet pans. It’s simple and only takes 50 minutes to make! Talk about making the
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two sheet pans with foil, then spray both with nonstick cooking spray. Coat the tenderloins with olive oil. Season generously with salt, pepper and sage on both sides. Place 2 tenderloins on each sheet pan.
- Toss sweet potatoes and carrot chunks with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and half the salt, pepper and thyme. Spread evenly among both pans around tenderloins and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the green beans and carrots in remaining olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme. Make the stuffing by combining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Remove pans from the oven and, using a pair of tongs, lift the tenderloins and tuck stuffing underneath. Sprinkle green bean and cranberry mixture over the potatoes. Return to oven, baking for 10-15 minutes more.
- Tent both pans with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.