- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 24 bites
Delightfully light and easy to make, these shortbread bites are the perfect mini desserts for your whole family to enjoy after a hearty holiday meal.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Add room temperature butter, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl. Mix using an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly add in flour and salt until well combined.
- Lay dough out on floured surface and roll until 1/2" thick. Add sprinkles and gently press them down into the dough. Slice into 1" squares using a butter knife.
- Place squares on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.