- 12 minutes
- 8 minutes
Add sauteed shrimp to a cucumber salad with arugula and beans for a fresh salad for a 2-star Guiding Stars approved lunch or dinner.
- Season raw shrimp with kosher salt, cumin and crushed red pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium high heat, add 3 Tbsp. of olive oil and sauté shrimp until done then set aside.
- Next, in a separate bowl whisk remaining olive oil and red wine vinegar in a large bowl. Toss in all remaining ingredients with oil and vinegar mixture.
- Add seasoned shrimp to cucumber salad, taste, and correct seasoning.
- Serve atop fresh arugula or without the arugula if preferred.
- Finish with the lemon juice.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.