- 15 minutes
- 25 minutes
Looking for a great snack for your next get-together or fun family night in? This Shrimp Cocktail Snack Board might be just what you’re looking for! The classic shrimp and cocktail sauce combo you love is even better when paired with crisp veggies and decadent dips. Just mix, match and stack for flavor combos that are simply out of this world! Don’t like something on our list below? Replace it with another veggie, sauce or dippable must-have you prefer. The possibilities are endless!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the shrimp on the baking sheet. Add the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Transfer the shrimp to a plate and discard the foil from the baking sheet.
- Arrange the baguette rounds in a flat layer on the baking sheet. Brush with the butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until lightly golden brown. Flip and continue to bake for an additional 6-7 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Place the cocktail sauce, tartar sauce, tzatziki dip and guacamole in small bowls and arrange on a large platter. Fill in with the shrimp and lemon wedges.
- Arrange the baguette slices, lettuce, cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, broccoli, radishes and crackers around the shrimp. Serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: Layer the cucumber slices with guacamole and shrimp for a delicious, low-carb snack!