- 15 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the shrimp on the baking sheet. Add the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Transfer the shrimp to a plate and discard the foil from the baking sheet.
- Arrange the baguette rounds in a flat layer on the baking sheet. Brush with the butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until lightly golden brown. Flip and continue to bake for an additional 6-7 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Place the cocktail sauce, tartar sauce, tzatziki dip and guacamole in small bowls and arrange on a large platter. Fill in with the shrimp and lemon wedges.
- Arrange the baguette slices, lettuce, cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, broccoli, radishes and crackers around the shrimp. Serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: Layer the cucumber slices with guacamole and shrimp for a delicious, low-carb snack!