- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
Sauteed shrimp is the perfect addition to fried rice with peas, carrots and onions for an easy meal that is packed with flavor.
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Heat sesame oil in pan on medium-high. Add shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes on each side. Take out and put aside.
- Add chopped onions to pan and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Push onions over to the side and add 2 eggs. Stirring continuously until done. Add in defrosted peas and carrots and stir together.
- Add in cooked rice, soy sauce, and shrimp and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Top with green onions.