- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
Pesto pasta with shrimp make a delicious summer meal
- Cook the pasta according to package direction.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and add the minced cloves of garlic.Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add the thawed shrimp to the pan and cook for 5 minutes until pink.
- Rinse and slice the tomatoes in half. Once the shrimp is cooked, add the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta to the pan with the jar of pesto. Stir until everything is coated in pesto sauce. Serve with fresh parsley!