- 15 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 2- 4 servings
Serve this tasty dish over pasta for a delicious Valentine's meal.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, and add a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. Add 1lb. of linguine, stir to ensure that pasta doesn't stick, then cook until almost done. Drain.
- In a large skillet, put 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and place on medium-high heat.
- Place large shrimp in the skillet and cook for two minutes on both sides. Then remove shrimp from pan.
- Melt 6 tablspoons of butter. Add minced garlic, ½ cup of chopped mushrooms, ½ cup of grape tomatoes, two handfuls of baby spinach leaves, 1 tablespoons of capers, and the juice from ½ of a fresh squeezed lemon.
- When the butter has melted, return the shrimp to pan, and add pasta. Stir well and add salt and pepper to taste.