- 20 minutes
- 7 hours
- In a large skillet, brown sausage until crispy. Once crispy, remove and set aside.
- Cut chicken thighs into 1" chunks. Season with salt and 1tsp. black pepper and brown in the sausage skillet. Once browned, about two minutes per side, remove from heat.
- Combine chicken, sausage, chopped vegetables, spices, stock, and water in a large crock pot. Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes, then reduce heat to low and cook 6 hours.
- Add shrimp and continue cooking 20 minutes. Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in water and add to crockpot.
- Once shrimp is bright pink, turn off heat and serve immediately over warm rice. Garnish with flat-leaf parsley if desired.