- 15 minutes
The simple goodness of pound cake and the light sweetness of whipped cream--this unbelievable strawberry dish can't go wrong!
- Begin by slicing the pound cake horizontally into three equal slices.
- Slice the strawberries, then place in a small bowl and mix with sugar.
- Place one slice of cake on a large plate, then spread with whipped topping.
- Distribute 3/4 cup of strawberries evenly over the whipped topping.
- Place the second slice of cake on top of the first piece, then spread it with whipped topping and add another 3/4 cup of strawberries. Repeat with the third slice.
- Slice vertically into 10 slices.
- Serve chilled.