- 2 minutes
- Season the chicken breasts with the garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In an oven-proof skillet, heat the olive oil on the stove. Add the chicken breasts and cook until they're golden brown on both sides (approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side).
- Transfer the skillet from stovetop to oven, and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit when measured with a meat thermometer.
- Add a slice of Mozzarella on top of each chicken breast and return to the oven for another couple of minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with the tomatoes, basil, and the balsamic glaze.