- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Makes 4 Servings
Chili Mac & Cheese combines the best of both worlds - cheesy macaroni noodles and chili beans! Spice it up with chili powder, serve, and enjoy this warm fall dish!
- In a large skillet, cook the ground pork, onion, and green pepper until cooked thoroughly (drain excess liquid).
- Add Swansons® Chicken Broth, tomatoes, chili beans, chili powder, salt & pepper. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and boil for an additional 12-15 minutes, or until pasta is cooked. Stir as needed.
- When pasta has absorbed most of the liquid, add cheese and mix well.
- Cook for another 5 minutes and serve!