- 20 minutes
- 7 hours
- Open the Frozen Carrots and Green Beans and add about half of each bag to the empty slow cooker pot. The rest can be saved for next time. Add enough water to barely cover the vegetables. After placing the pot inside the slow cooker, turn it on the Low.
- Prepare the whole chicken by removing any giblets stuffed inside and cutting off the tail. Pull the skin away from the breast meat starting at the neck and without tearing it apart. Sprinkle Salt and Pepper inside the skin on top of the breast meat.
- Place the whole chicken breast-side down on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for approximately 6-8 hours.
- Prepare Instant Mashed Potatoes as directed on the package, which will take about 10 minutes. You can plate the chicken (skin removed) and vegetables while waiting as they will be very hot. Add more salt and pepper to the finished product.