- 15 minutes
- 4 hours
Easy and delicious recipe that you have been looking for to make fantastic slow-cooked ribs in your own home
- Preheat Oven to 250. Line a Baking Sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Remove the silver skin from the back side of the ribs by digging with a knife and using a paper towel to grab the skin and rip it.
- Add all the spices in a bowl and mix together until well combined.
- Place the ribs bone side down on the foil covered sheet pan. Sprinkle the rub over both of the racks of ribs. Make sure to rub the spices into the meat and to cover every inch of the meat side (you should use most of the spice rub).
- Place into oven for two hours. After two hours, flip both ribs so that the bone side is up. Cook for another hour then flip the ribs to bone side down and cook the ribs for at least 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours possibly. The ribs are done when the meat has pulled from the end of the bones and a knife can separate the ribs with ease