- 10 minutes
- 6 hour 20 minutes
- Place the pork tenderloin and onion in a slow cooker. Add the green enchilada sauce and salt. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until pork is very tender. Remove pork from the slow cooker and shred with two forks. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cook rice according to package directions and set aside.
- In a large skillet set over medium heat, combine the pork and enchilada sauce. Cook, stirring frequently, until hot.
- Place chips, cup side up onto the prepared baking sheet. Spoon in refried beans, cooked rice and pork mixture. Top with cheese and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with sour cream, red onion and avocado.
Recipe Tip: Serve with a squeeze of lime as a refreshing garnish.